MMP350 Week 2: Design Review
- Sample presentation on an inspirational website or artist, with discussion about presentation grading and requirements.
- Review of cascading styles examples
- Review of Tidwell reading.
- Introduction to grid systems from the perspective of both design and coding
- Class work: liquid and fixed layouts
- Review of what will be on the quiz
- Submit a one or two sentence description of your term project
- Book a time for your presentation on an inspirational website or author.
- The 960 pixel grid system
- Liquid, fixed and responsive designs
- Saturation, contrast and brightness
- Write a one or two sentence description of what you would like to do for your class project. Email your idea to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Think about what website you would like to critique to the class. The website should be related to your term project. It can be a positive example something that inspires you or a negative example, or a bit of both.